Texas Bay Area SHRM's Annual Conference 2023
Don't miss it! Early-bird registration discount available for a limited time only!
Texas Bay Area SHRM is excited to announce our 2023 annual conference will be held on Thursday, April 13th from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Hope Village in Friendswood.
Please join us for an amazing day full of networking, incredible speakers, lunch, activities, silent auction, and the opportunity to get 6.5 CEUs. You won't want to miss this one!
"HR: Putting the Pieces Together"
- "Show Your INK" with Dr. Todd Dewett, Keynote Speaker
- "Build a Leadership Training Program (even without a Training Department) and Get it to Stay!" with Megan Billnoske
- "Beyond Values: Building an Ethical Business Environment" with Mike Coffey
- "Supporting Compensation Decisions with Data Analytics" with Bo Stults
- "Dare to Lead™ in the New Decade" with Joni Goodman
- "Why Your Organization Needs to Prioritize Mental Health" with Evan Oslica
THANK YOU to our wonderful sponsors for their support!
(By registering for this event, you grant permission to all the foregoing to use your name, voice and images of yourself in any photographs, motion pictures, results, publications or any other print, videographic or electronic recording of this event for legitimate purposes.)