Texas Bay Area SHRM's Annual Conference 2023
Texas Bay Area SHRM is excited to announce our 2023 annual conference will be held on Thursday, April 13th from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Hope Village in Friendswood.
Please join us for an amazing day full of networking, incredible speakers, lunch, activities, silent auction, and the opportunity to get 6.5 CEUs. You won't want to miss this one!
THANK YOU to our wonderful sponsors for their support!
"HR: Putting the Pieces Together"
- "Show Your INK" with Dr. Todd Dewett, Keynote Speaker
- "Build a Leadership Training Program (even without a Training Department) and Get it to Stay!" with Megan Billnoske
- "Beyond Values: Building an Ethical Business Environment" with Mike Coffey
- "Supporting Compensation Decisions with Data Analytics" with Bo Stults
- "Dare to Lead™ in the New Decade" with Joni Goodman
- "Why Your Organization Needs to Prioritize Mental Health" with Evan Oslica
If you would like to participate in the silent auction, please bring cash, check, or credit card for payment.
SHRM Foundation 50/50 Fundraiser:
Tickets are payable by CASH only: $1 per ticket OR $5 for 6 tickets
Proceeds are split between the SHRM Foundation for HR scholarship opportunities and the lucky winning ticket-holder! (winner must be present at time of drawing to be eligible)
(By registering for this event, you grant permission to all the foregoing to use your name, voice and images of yourself in any photographs, motion pictures, results, publications or any other print, videographic or electronic recording of this event for legitimate purposes.)