Are you interested in volunteering with our chapter?
Please complete this quick survey and we will reach out to you soon with more details.
Volunteer opportunities could include: helping at events, contributing to a committee, becoming a member of the board.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
UHCL SHRM Excel Mentoring Program
TXBA SHRM partners with our UHCL SHRM in a mentorship program. Here are some quick details about mentoring:
- Mentors will be matched with a student based on their professional experience, personality, and intersts.
- Each mentor with serve through the entire semester (either Spring, Summer, or Fall).
- Mentors can also extend their mentoring for two semesters or the entire year. either with the same mentee or a different mentee.
- Virtual mentorship is available if you aren't in the Clear Lake area!
- The time committment is at least 2 activities a month.
- Mentors can get SHRM and HRCI CEU's for mentoring!
For more information including how to apply, what mentoring means, and suggested mentor-mentee activites and schedules, please review the linked documents below:
For Local Mentors
Mentor Training Guide
For Virtual Mentors
Virtual Mentor Application
Virtual Mentor Manual
Virtual Mentor Training Guide
Virtual Mentoring Activities
If you are interested in being a mentor or if you have any questions, email email@example.com